Thursday – Tai Chi & Qi Gong
Beginners Course: Tai Chi & Qi Gong
Thursday, 31st July, 6:30pm - 7:45pm
¥17,500 for 7 week course
For more information:
Call Mari on 080 6871 8975
Or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please check your spam folder if no response within 48 hours.
Nearest Public Transport:
|Tube:||Tokyo Metro Roppongi Station (exit 4a, 3min walk), Toei Subway Roppongi Station (exit 7, 2min walk), Tokyo Metro Nogizaka Station (exit 3, 5min walk)|
Close to the following areas:
Azabu, Aoyama, Nogizaka, Akasaka
6:30pm - 7:45pm (Beginners Tai Chi & Qi Gong)
Private Tuition: All our teachers can provide private tuition.
Please note that classes are not drop-in classes, be sure to speak to the teacher first before turning up at a new class. Our teachers will be happy to help with any enquiries.
Tai Chi, Qi Gong and Meditation for beginners and intermediate level students.
London's largest Tai Chi Academy offers you the traditional Chinese physical arts of Tai Chi, Qi Gong & Meditation.
What are the benefits of regular Tai Chi, Qi Gong and Meditation practice?
- Becoming calm, centred and grounded
- Co-ordination, balance, suppleness and skill
- Harmony of body, mind and spirit, and harmony with natural cycles
- Self-knowledge, confidence, self-discipline
- Developing increased energy
Our training encourages a high level of excellence and achievement in all aspects of life.
Classes are taught in English in a friendly, relaxing and enjoyable atmosphere by our qualified and dedicated teacher.
- Our classes start with warm-ups and body-conditioning exercises. We then learn and practise Qi Gong for its health benefits and to remove energy blockages throughout the body.
- Initially we work on exercises promoting coordination, balance and suppleness. The rest of the class is dedicated to developing sensitivity, grounding and the quality of being 'centred' (like the calm in the middle of the storm).
- Some of the exercises in our style, which beginners start learning straight away, are the 24-step Form and 8 Pieces of Silk Brocade.
Material taught includes:
- Beijing 24-step short form
- Qi gong (beginner & intermediate levels)
- Fan Form
Additional location details:
- 六 本木フォルトゥーナスタジオ, Roppongi Fortuna Studio, 7-12-23 Roppongi, Minato-Ku, Roppongi Fortuna Bld., 3A
- Buses: Roppongi-Eki, 都01, 渋88, 反96, Roppongi-Nanacyome
One-to-One or small group sessions - Tailor made classes at a time and location that suits you
Why have Private Tuiton?
- If you’re unable to make public classes or want to take advantage of a more personal tailored training or simply want to complement your existing training or if you are visiting Tokyo for a short period of time, Private Tuition is a great way to learn Tai Chi & Qi Gong.
- Sessions can take place at your home, studio in Roppongi (depend on availability), or Tokyo’s beautiful local parks.
The Standard Mei Quan Package
Private Tuition with a Mei Quan Teacher gives you a whole range of benefits that you won’t get with any other academy
- No charge for the membership fee
- Free initial meeting to assess your needs
- Drop in access to Local Branch classes (dependent on availability)
- Access to our private community site with regular articles on Training & Chinese Culture